“FREE” shipping = shipping rates are built into the product price. Carriers have cranked up the cost of shipping packages due to the increase of online sales. Decks sell at $60 (instead of the gold standard of $50) to cover some of the $16 to $25 shipping cost. Smaller goods that ship USPS are adjusted + $5 to cover some of the $7-$14 postal rates. Stickers – I got the stamp, no worries.
You can expect your order to ship out the same day it’s placed if ordered by 12pm ET on a Business Day. Orders placed on a Friday after 12pm ET or on the weekend will ship out on Monday.
Tracking information will be emailed to you after your order is processed. If you didn’t receive tracking information and think your order should have already shipped, please check your Junk Mail email folder to see if order confirmation and tracking information is there. Packages are delivered without a signature required – if you want to sign for the delivery please note in the comments when placing your order. Continuous Highs is not responsible for stolen or misplaced packages.
Payment methods: We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express (through Paypal).
- Sale items, stickers, hardware, and magazines cannot be returned. These items have prices in green.
- Returns are allowed up to 10 days after purchase.
- Items must be in its original unused condition and packaging.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS:
- Stickers, hardware, magazines – these sales are final and cannot be returned.
- Hats, Shirts, Hoodies, and Wheels – fill out the refund form below to begin the return process.
- Decks – must be returned in original shipping box if at all possible. Fill out the form below and we will email you a return shipping label. Do not return grip tape, stickers, and any other promotional material shipped with order. Return shipping label cost will be deducted from your refund (which sucks I know).
DETAILED RETURN POLICIES
- Items can be returned up to 10 days after purchase
- Items can be returned for a full refund they are in their original condition and packaging.
- Sale items, stickers, hardware, and magazines (prices marked in green) are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Refunds will be applied to the card or PayPal account you used to make the original purchase.
Refunds will be issued the day we receive the product.
[contact-form-7 id=”2344″ title=”Return Form”]
Continuous Highs is not a company, not a brand, but a personal lifestyle that happens to throw some high quality artistic products out into the world. Originally started as a sequence photography website, migrated into an e-commerce store to sell local brands, and finally whatever this is. Continuous Highs has been pushing art, pushing boards, and hammering nails since the 80’s. Stay Gold.
This whole thing was spun up to get local East Coast decks out west. They got there. I’m here for any skater owned business to help promote and distribute their brand. If you have a friend who needs an online platform to get their message out – have them reach out. I can help.
I guess here is the best place to address the “online merchants are killing brick and mortar shops” moral dilemma. I place my decks in stores consignment only to avoid the risk of inventory overhead for the guys who pay a monthly lease for their storefront. If at all possible visit them instead of purchasing from this website! I have listed them at the top of this page so they are easy to find. Always open to finding a new store interested in consignment.
If you do order directly from Continuous Highs – thank you. The boards trickle out of here at the rate of one or two a month, and packing an order up between one of my part time jobs feels good.
Having worked 20 years for one of the heavy hitter online merchants of corporate America we have the skillset to fulfill and ship orders like the big boys. The operation here is way scaled back but the general model is in place for the homegrown scene here.
Orders placed by 12pm EST ship same day. Free shipping. No sales tax.